We will charge to You an amount for shipping in accordance with any amount, quote or price displayed either instore or in the online shopping cart. You agree to pay to us the shipping costs quoted.
If the quoted shipping amount changes We will contact You and advise You of the change.
The shipping price quoted and agreed is for the delivery of the stock to Your nominated delivery address only. It includes delivery of the stock to an undercover location at road access level only, and does not include the delivery of the stock within a premises or site. Stock may be delivered to an undercover location (eg. garage or carport) at the discretion of the deliverer.
If the shipping costs component remains unpaid We reserve the right to either refuse to sell You the stock and not complete Your order, or to complete the sale and require you to collect the stock from our nominated collection point. In the later circumstance the stock will be held at your risk from completion of the order until collected.
All sales are final and no refunds will be made unless required to do so by law.
Notwithstanding the above, We may, at Our sole discretion, offer that we will accept return of full and unopened packets of stock on such terms as We determine.
Generally We offer the return of stock on the follow basis:
- Payment to you of a refund of 80% of the total purchase price for the stock, on the basis of a 20% re-handling fee;
- Return of stock in full, unopened packets, with no damage, discolouration or other changes to the stock;
- Where we still stock or maintain for sale the same stock;
- You pay for all shipping costs;
- The returns are to be made within twenty-one (21) days from the date of purchase.